posted Aug 27, 2013, 8:03 PM by George Lagueux
updated Sep 3, 2013, 5:40 PM
Scouts can earn challenge badges and awards by completing the necessary tasks and being tested on them. We use ScoutTracker.ca to record participation and badge completion for each Scout. Every Scout is given a unique password matched to their email address. To earn a badge or award a Scout must:
- Review the badge requirements a determine what tasks and activities must be completed to earn the badge
- When the Scout has completed a requirement, they must log into the Scout Tracker system to indicate they have completed the requirement are ready to be tested for the badge.
- For next regular meeting at St Joseph Catholic School, the Scout should bring any supporting materials.
- A leader will test them and determine if they have completed the requirement.
- When all requirements for a badge are complete, the Scout will be awarded the badge at the subsequent final meeting of the month.